The cast of OITNB for People magazine.
"I’ve worked in bigger casts, but it’s always mostly men like on That ’70s show. So actually, working around all of these women, I was a little nervous. But seriously, they’re all so wonderful. There’s not one girl who’s like a diva.” - Laura Prepon
I grew up on a really small island and I don- I didn’t have a lot of access to fashion. But, um, as far as I could remember fashion has always been my defense mechanism, even as a child, I remember thinking, ‘She can beat me but she cannot beat my outfit.’ x
Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia Picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
7. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
what the fuck america